Guest Post Guidelines
Guest posts are a great way to get noticed and increase your audience. Are you itching to tell about your last holiday? Then this is the right platform for you.
P.S. – If you are a commercial company looking for a guest post opportunity then they have separate guidelines for you. Contact them for more details.
What type of posts are they looking for?
Guest posts should be at least 450 words in length, and related to travel. It should be focused on India or adventure activities. But in case if you have a really interesting idea, which you think will add value to a reader, they are all ears. Also, Blatantly self promotional posts or sales letters will be rejected. They reserve the right to edit posts and titles to better fit the tone of the site.
What they expect:
- Post should be well written, interesting, engaging and insightful.
- The English has been spell checked and the grammar is correct.
- The post is complete, and keeps your attention.
- No overtly promotional posts will be accepted.
- Please take a look through the posts that are already on the blog to see what sort of articles they publish.
- Posts submitted in HTML format are greatly appreciated, and will ensure your travel guest post is published quickly.
- Post should have at least one image and image must be free of copyright restrictions
- You are allowed up to 2 anchor text links – in the body of the text as long as it fits the context, or else in the bio at the end of the article.
- Your bio should contain your name, and what you do, and your links if you do not have them in the body of the article.