Possibility of Change
1. Be original. Stories should not have been previously published elsewhere. An exception may be allowed if it was published on your own blog to a small audience.
2. Make it personal. Please base your post on your own personal experiences. If your post contains only advice I will likely decline it.
3. Length doesn’t matter. I’m not a word counter, so it doesn’t matter to me whether it takes 500 or 5,000 words to tell your story.
4. Include a bio. Please include a short bio with up to 2 links that will appear at the bottom of the post.
5. Connect your email address to Gravatar. This ensures a headshot will show in the author bio section.
5. Limit self-promotion. If you have a product or service you are looking to promote please link to these in your bio rather than within the post. Links within your post to relevant articles either on Possibility Change or on other blogs are OK.VISIT WEBSITE