- Where possible, include numbered lists, bullets, and subheadings.
clarity and easy reading are key.
- Use casual, everyday words rather than academic or formal language. Avoid overly promotional language.
- When applicable, include expert advice. Link to a study or expert source to help prove your point.
- We allow the use of “they” as a singular, gender-neutral pronoun.
- We spell “extrovert” and “extroversion” with an “o” not an “a.” Although both spellings are correct, “extravert” is generally used in the literature of psychology, while “extrovert” is the most prominent spelling in the United States today and the principal spelling in standard dictionaries.
- Because we’re based in the U.S., we use American spellings (for example, “color” instead of “colour”).